Position Vacant - Receptionist/Planner Assistant
An opportunity has arisen to be a member of our financial planning practice. This is a permanent, full-time position to be based in our Griffith office. We are seeking a Receptionist/Planner Assistant to commence in December 2017.
Your Skills and Qualifications
This position requires that you possess the following skills:
- Previous experience in an administration role would be preferable
- Excellent client service with well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work on own initiative, plan and organise workloads to effectively meet deadlines
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- A desire to develop and improve your knowledge of the Financial Services Industry through continual learning and professional development.
Your working day
Your key role will be to assist the Financial Planners with general reception duties and providing accurate and efficient administration support across the wider team.
- Management of phone calls and walk-in clients
- Diary, task and workflow management
- All aspects of client management
We are looking for someone who is well-groomed, organised, self-motivated, outgoing, has a lovely telephone manner and has exceptional attention to detail skills.
Copies of a job description are available by calling in at our office 94 Yambil St Griffith. Forward your resume with a covering letter to PO Box 1245 Griffith NSW 2680 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org